'Fresh, fruity and delicious. This jam is the perfect summer treat. We love it served with homemade scones but it's equily as delicious served on toast or with freshly whipped cream in a traditional Victoria Sandwich at a picnic on a warm summer's day.'
8g Pectin (yellow)
1. Put the water and strawberries in a pan to start to cook.
2. Once the strawberries have softened, add half of the sugar and continue cooking.
3. In a separate bowl, mix together the rest of the sugar and the pectin.
4. Once the strawberries are fully cooked, add the pectin mix.
5. Mix well and bring to a full boil.
6. Once the jam has cooked and thickened, set aside and leave to cool overnight.
Anthony Marshall is the Executive Chef at The Hilton Hotel, Park Lane.